Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blogging about blogging

Throughout this week I have been getting into this blogging thing. I have been finding things to write about and I jot ideas down in my notebook or in a file in my head titled "things to blog about." I have to admit, at first I wasn't that into blogging. It isn't that I don't like to reflect or write about my thoughts. I write in journals, I have been writing them since I was 10 years old, and I keep all of them. It's really great to go back and read those old diaries to see how much and how little I have changed since I was 10. (Many times I wish I could go back. But, growing up is inevitable and it is fun.)

So I get the journaling thing, but for some reason, typing in this little white box about the WOW programme hasn't been a creative lift. The sessions this week have given me more to write about then previous sessions though. I am not sure why. I don't think that the presenters have been greater or more enthusiatic, probably I am more open to writing about this experience from my voice than I previously was. I am not completely there yet--but I am opening up little by little. Being that next week is the end of the programme--well it's a pity that it didn't happen sooner. In the next few days I will blog a lot I think. I already have "blogs in waiting" (blogs I have started and am yet to finish).

2 Comments:

Blogger Pascalia said...

I hear you Rochelle, one has to get used to the idea of an electronic journal about their personal experience. Glad you are motivating yourself by keeping a physical journal. Keep it up!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Hey Rochelle

I just want to say how jealous I am that you have been keeping a journal for the past couple of years now. It must be amazing going back to see how you have experienced life and the challenges you had to face. That is why I hope I'll continue blogging after our WOW programmes have been completed. Its a way of looking back at your life and reflecting on what you have done.

But of course the personal things I will keep to myself in a private little journal. Thanks for your write-up.

X Celeste

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home